Happy Sunday! Take note below of important information regarding parent teacher conferences and other events for our Grade Two class.
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday evening (April 17) from 6-9pm and Thursday morning (April 18) from 10am-12pm. As we did in the first half of the year, we will use SignUp.com, an online web-based platform, for parents registering for conferences with their child’s teachers.
USING SIGNUP.COM TO REGISTER
- Go to https://signup.com/go/rqeYXye
- Click “view” beside the teacher’s name you want to sign up for first (orange box)
- Choose an available timeslot for that teacher by clicking the green “sign up” button
- Log in via Facebook OR enter your email address (you need to click “confirm” on the next page)
- Fill in your name and your child’s name; your phone number is NOT required
- Click “save and done”
- Click “save” at the top of the screen (blue and white box)
We are thankful for our parent volunteers who have committed to running 2 basketball camps this year. Camps will run on Wednesday’s beginning on April 17- May 15. The grade 1-4 camp will be held at GCS from 3:15-4:15 with Mrs Able, while students in grades 5-8 will require drives to ICS to participate in their camp from 3:30-5:00 with Mr Rancourt.
Tests this Week:
Tuesday – Phonics
Wednesday – Math
In celebration of Jesus’s resurrection we will not have class on Friday (April 19th) or Monday (April 22nd) as we take this time to reflect on the sacrifice He made for us on the cross so that we may be free from the bondage of sin living in community with Him.