We have made it to our last week of school for this school year! Time has gone by so quickly and I have enjoyed teaching each of your children throughout this year. Please take note of the following items related to our class this week.
Grade 1-3 Field Trip
The weather forecast is unfortunately not in our favour for Monday’s field trip. It is going to be postponed, so tomorrow will be a regular school day for us. We will monitor the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday, and further information will come tomorrow once we know which day our field trip will take place on. If you have not yet paid for your child’s participation in this activity, please remember to do so on Monday. The cost is $8.00, and you may pay either with cash or via e-transfer to email@example.com and use the password “Bonshaw“.
School Closing Information:
Friday, June 17 – School Closing (Half Day)
- Regular start times (Elementary 8:45am/Junior High & High School 9:00am)
- School closing program (9:30am)
- Dismissed to classrooms (11:30am)
- Students to be picked up by 12:00pm
- Students in Grades 1-11 are expected to attend in school-appropriate clothing
- Lost & Found will be set up – anything not claimed will be donated
- Report Cards will be published in My School Management in the afternoon following school closing
On June 17th, for school closing, grades 1 and 2 will be performing their dance routine. We are very excited to show what we have been working on. Thank you for supporting our efforts by practicing at home. Please continue to do so as we near our performance date. The song we are performing to is called Here With Me by Gateway Kids. On the day of our performance students should wear either a blue, yellow, or white t-shirt. Also, students should wear black pants. They may be black leggings, jeans, or dress pants. Girls should come to school with their hair tied back in a ponytail or braid.
Wednesday, June 15th: Kindergarten Graduation at 6 pm
Thursday, June 16th: NO SCHOOL
Friday, June 17th: School Closing (Half Day)
Friday, June 24th: Family Fun Day (Sandspit)
Enjoy your week!