Good evening parents!
As we head into fourth quarter, please take note of the following announcements:
Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday evening (April 17) from 6-9pm and Thursday morning (April 18) from 10am-12pm. As we did in the first half of the year, we will use SignUp.com, an online web-based platform, for parents registering for conferences with their child’s teachers.
USING SIGNUP.COM TO REGISTER
- Go to https://signup.com/go/rqeYXye
- Click “view” beside the teacher’s name you want to sign up for first (orange box)
- Choose an available timeslot for that teacher by clicking the green “sign up” button
- Log in via Facebook OR enter your email address (you need to click “confirm” on the next page)
- Fill in your name and your child’s name; your phone number is NOT required
- Click “save and done”
- Click “save” at the top of the screen (blue and white box)
We are thankful for our parent volunteers who have committed to running two basketball camps this year. Camps will run on Wednesdays from April 17- May 15. The grade 1-4 camp will be held at GCS from 3:15-4:15 with Mrs. Able, while students in grades 5-8 will require drives to ICS to participate in their camp from 3:30-5:00 with Mr. Rancourt. If interested, look for a registration form that was sent home in the agenda last week.
Track & Field Training
On Mondays and Fridays, starting April 15, Track and Field practices will be held from 3:15-4:00 at GCS. Students in grades 3-12 are invited to participate and should come dressed in proper fitness attire and sneakers.
As we take the time to reflect on Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection this coming weekend, it is our prayer that you gain a deeper appreciation and love for the Lord. Please note that in honour of this, we will not have classes on Good Friday or on Easter Monday. Classes will resume Tuesday, April 23rd.
Just kidding. There are no tests or quizzes for this short week. 🙂