Dear GCS Grade 6 Families,
What a great week!
We had a fantastic grad ceremony for the Grade 6s! Thank you to all the parents for your hard work in getting your children ready for the ceremony.
We only had math class twice this week, and we started working more in-depth with compound measures.
This week in Social Studies students submitted their PEI history timeline assignment. This concludes our Social Studies assignments for the year!
I am looking forward to concluding the year with Grade 6 next week.
School Closing Information:
Friday, June 17 – School Closing (Half Day)
- Regular start times (Elementary 8:45am/Junior High & High School 9:00am)
- School closing program (9:30am)
- Dismissed to classrooms (11:30am)
- Students to be picked up by 12:00pm
- Students in Grades 1-11 are expected to attend in school-appropriate clothing
- Lost & Found will be set up – anything not claimed will be donated
- Report Cards will be published in My School Management in the afternoon following school closing
Kindergarten Graduation – Wednesday, June 15th at 6 pm
No School – Thursday, June 16th
School Closing (Half Day) – Friday, June 17th
Family Fun Day (Sandspit) – Friday, June 24th
Daily Math Work
Have a great weekend,