It is hard to believe we are in October! Here are some dates to plan for as we look ahead.
- Oct 17 – Grade 7-9 – Study Abroad Cultural Exchange w. Japan
- Oct 17 – Grade 10-12 Cross Country provincial championships
- Oct 18 – World Concerns Conference – Grade 10-12 Students leave at 6:00 am!!
- Oct 18 – Sr. Women’s Volleyball Team service day
- Oct 19 – School pictures
- Oct. 20 – Casual Day
- Oct 20 – Island Hill Farm Trip (JK-2)
- Oct 21 – Grade 3-9 Provincial Cross Country Championships
- Oct 25 – Fall parties
- Oct 26-27 – ACSI Teacher Convention – NO SCHOOL!
- Nov 10 – Remembrance Day Service 2 pm.
Please make sure that you are sending your students in with layers of clothing that students can put on or take off with the unpredictable PEI weather. Students still must be in dress code. A great link for GCS apparel is: http://gracecs.entripyshops.com.
Don’t forget to check your students work on Seesaw. All students need to practice EVERY night and post on Seesaw. You can see significant progress already with all their hard work.
Moms & Dads class is still going on Saturdays at GCS at 11:00 – 12:00 am. This is a free English language class that gives you practical practice and homework advice.
Thank you so much for partnering with GCS – we love your kids!