Thank you for another successful week of online learning. The perseverance, grit, and determination shown by our students and parents is amazing.
Zoom call: This week we will have a class zoom call to give us a chance to see our classmates and hear what they have been doing. This is an optional event. Our class will be meeting on Wednesday at 11:00. Students should come ready to share the best part about your Christmas break. Please help your child turn on the mute button when it’s not their time to speak (so everyone else isn’t hearing lots of background noises).
Theme Days: This week there are some optional theme days students can send pictures of themselves to the school. This is optional and if it causes more stress please skip it.
- Monday – MARVELous Monday: Dress-up as your favourite superhero
- Wednesday – When I Grow Up Wednesday: Dress-up the way you would for the career you want when you grow up.
- Friday – Farm Day Friday: Dress-up as a farmer or your favourite farm animal.
This week’s online schedule will be the same as last week.
- Monday: Science (Gr 1 – 6), French (1-6)
- Tuesday: Social Studies (Gr 1 – 6)
- Wednesday: Bible (Gr 1 – 6),
- Thursday: Music (Gr 1 – 6), Social Studies (Gr 5/6)
- Friday: Art (Gr 1 – 6), Science (Gr 5/6)
Have a great week!