Good evening, Grade 4 families,
I apologize for the lateness of this post. I was unable to connect to the internet yesterday and then forgot to write it after school today. In any case, here we are at the end of second quarter and half-way through the year! It has been a pleasure being a part of your children’s growth over these past few months. I look forward to the rest of the year!
In case you haven’t seen the forecast, it’s supposed to get quite chilly this week! Please ensure your child is appropriately bundled.
Gem Jar Celebration – Show and Tell
Students have successfully filled their Gem Jar and have earned a classroom prize for their good behavior! They have chosen to have Show and Tell. Students are invited to bring in an item of their choice on Thursday afternoon to show off to their peers. Some students expressed interest in bringing in a pet, which I told them would be okay as long as their parents agreed to bring it in for a limited time in the afternoon. If your child is one of those, I’m sorry. Please email me and we can set up a window for you to visit with their beloved pet, if you so choose.
- Wednesday, February 2 – Spelling Quiz 14
- Tuesday, February 7 – Bible Memory Verse
- Thursday, February 9 – Spelling Quiz 15
- Monday, January 30 – Thursday, February 2 – Midterm Exams for Junior and Senior High School students
- Friday, February 3 – Semester Turnaround Day (No Classes)
- Thursday, February 9 – Quarter 2 Report Cards are published
- Thursday, February 9 – Parent-Teacher Conferences for Elementary students (5pm-7pm)
- Friday, February 10 – Parent-Teacher Conferences for High School students (9:30am-12pm)– NO SCHOOL
Have a great week, everyone!