Good afternoon, Grade 4 Families,
I hope you all managed to keep warm over this past weekend. Brr!
We had a very exciting Show and Tell last week, with two dog visits and lots of other interesting items that the students proudly showed off. This week, we will be continuing our unit on Asia in Social Studies, covering pointillism in Art, continuing our discussion of cyber-bullying in Digital Literacy, and learning a few games in Math to reinforce our understanding of coordinate grids and three-dimensional solids. I look forward to seeing some of you Thursday for Parent-Teacher Interviews.
- Tuesday, February 7 – Math Quizzes 14 and 15
- Tuesday, February 7 – Bible Memory Verse
- Thursday, February 9 – Spelling Quiz 15
- Thursday, February 9 – Quarter 2 Report Cards are published
- Thursday, February 9 – Parent-Teacher Conferences for Elementary students (5pm-7pm)
- Friday, February 10 – Parent-Teacher Conferences for High School students (9:30am-12pm)– NO SCHOOL
- Friday, February 17 – Wellness Day – NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 20 – March 3 – Canada Games and Winter Break – NO SCHOOL