I hope everyone enjoyed the nice sunny weekend. As we come to the end of second quarter, take note below of information regarding this Friday’s weather permitting PD day as well as parent-teacher interview dates.
As the school year progresses we are sincerely grateful for the support of families in providing materials for our classrooms. Our class could use some forks, baby wipes, and lemon Lysol wipes to help fight the nasty cold and flu bugs that have been going around. If you would like to provide any of these items for our classroom, please send them with your child in the coming weeks. We would be very thankful.
PD Day, Weather Permitting
As indicated on our online school year calendar, we have a currently scheduled Professional Development Day Friday, February 1st. However, if school is cancelled throughout that week, this PD Day will be cancelled and we will have classes to allow high school students to have time to complete their exams. Please watch our social media accounts for any updates regarding this date.
Wednesday: Phonics Test
Thursday – Spelling test # 13
- February 1 – Professional Development Day (No School- see announcement above)
- February 7 – Report Cards/Parent-Teacher Conferences (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- February 8 – Parent-Teacher Conferences (10:00 – 12:00 AM) (No School)
- February 11-15 – Love of Reading Week
- February 18 – Islander Day (No School)
Enjoy your week!