It’s Winter Carnival Week at GCS and we have planned a number of fun theme days and activities. Please take note of the following announcements:
Winter Carnival Theme Days:
Students are encouraged to come dressed for theme days but to honour our school dress-code of- Clean, Neat & Appropriate. Theme days are as follows:
Monday – PJ Day (Come dressed in your slippers and comfy pyjamas)
Tuesday – Mathletes vs. Athletes (It’s your choice! Come dressed as a student with a passion for learning or as an athlete that applies what he has learned on the court, on the ice, or on the diamond.)
Wednesday – Hawaii Day (Grab your lei of tropical flowers, a colourful shirt, and a perhaps your shorts for a Hawaiian luau)
Thursday – Decade Day (Come dressed as in clothing from any era)
Friday- Ski Day
Assignments & Assessments:
- Wednesday: Week 25 Pangram Assignment (Not for ESL students)
- Thursday: Spelling Test 22 and Math Quiz 9.
- March 18-22 – March Break
- Wednesday, April 17 – Report Cards
- Wednesday, April 17 – Parent Teacher Conferences (6-9pm)
- Thursday, April 18 – Parent Teacher Conferences (10am-12pm)
Have a great week!