Dear GCS Families:
Well, here we are at the end of April already, which is hard to believe! I hope you are all getting a chance to soak up the warm sun.
This week in Math, we will be continuing our unit on graphing with performing another survey and creating bar graphs independently. We will also be starting a unit on decimals. In Social Studies, most students will be presenting their Amazon Animals project. In Art, we will be entering a drawing competition to design a mascot for the 2023 Canada Games which will be held in PEI two years from now.
- Friday, May 7 – PD Day (NO SCHOOL)
- Thursday, May 20 – Arts Coffee House (more information to come…)
- Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (NO SCHOOL)
- Tuesday – French Quiz
- Thursday – Grammar Quiz
- Friday – Spelling Quiz 24, Math Test 13
- NEXT Tuesday – Bible Memory Verse