Hello GCS Families:
I hope you are having a great weekend. We had quite the busy first week of May, with lots of excitement surrounding the Amazon animals presentations, our Digital Literacy debate, World Math Day, and Star Wars Day. This week in Math we will be counting back change using mental math strategies and using maps of the continents with scales to write and solve our own application questions. In Social Studies, students will begin their final project of the year: The Travel Brochure. And in Art, students will be sketching a still life drawing.
Thursday – Math Quiz 14, Spelling Quiz 25
- Tuesday, May 18 – UPEI Track and Field Day (Grades 3-6)
- Thursday, May 20 – Arts Coffee House
- Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (NO SCHOOL)
- Friday, June 4 – Living Wax Museum
- Wednesday, June 9 – Grade 6 Graduation