Good afternoon, GCS Families:
Congratulations to all the students who participated and placed in this year’s Track and Field event. It was a wonderful day of positive sportsmanship and athleticism!
This week, we will be learning about tablespoons and teaspoons in Math and making bread in class to put the conversions into practice. Students are working hard on their final Social Studies project, to be presented on June 7th and 9th. In Digital Literacy, we will be completing a coding challenge. Please remember that there is no class tomorrow as it is Victoria Day and Twin Day is on Tuesday.
- Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (No School)
- Tuesday, May 25 – Twin Day (theme/dress-up day)
- Tuesday, June 1 – “Canada” Day (theme/dress-up day)
- Thursday, June 4 – Living Wax Museum for ESL Students (1pm – 3pm)
- Thursday – Math Quiz 15
- Friday – Spelling Test 27