Grade 5 families,
Only 2 weeks left in the school year! What a beautiful weekend it has been. I hope you’ve found some time to enjoy the weather. In Math class this week, students will be learning about dividing with decimals and working on a theme park project. These projects are due Friday morning. In Language Arts, students will be reviewing grammar rules, sentence diagramming, and finishing a letter to their future selves. In Social Studies we’ve been flying through time. Last week we studied the Industrial Revolution. This week will be about the two World Wars and reviewing for a test on Friday.
Assignments and Assessments
- Tuesday – Future Letter due at the beginning of Language class
- Wednesday – Math Test
- Thursday – French Unit 5 Test
- Friday – Social Studies Test and Theme Park Project due
Dates to Remember:
- Wednesday, June 9 – Gr. 6 Graduation at 9am
- Tuesday, June 15 – Kindergarten Graduation at 6:30pm (Details TBD)
- Thursday, June 17 – GCS Family Fun Day?
- Friday, June 18 – School Closing
That’s all for now. See you next week.