I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend and enjoying the changing leaves and the crisp fall air.
We are heading into our eighth week of school and nearing the end of first quarter. This week we will be learning about the Arctic in Social Studies with a special guest speaker and GCS teacher, Mrs. Wood. We will also be starting fractions in Math and reviewing what we have learned about internet safety and online etiquette with the interactive website Interland for Digital Literacy. It should be a fun-filled week of learning!
Christmas Prep Day
Just a reminder that elementary students are required to come to school dressed in a dark bottom and plain white top for Wednesday, October 28, with a rain date of Thursday, October 29. This is for filming a scene for our Christmas video we will be creating in lieu of our traditional Christmas performance. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday – French Test (moved from previous week)
- Wednesday – Spelling Quiz 6
- Thursday – Math Quiz 4, Language Quiz
- Thursday, November 5 – Books of the Bible Memory Quiz
- October 28 – Christmas Prep (Wear white top and dark bottoms)
- November 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
- November 12–13 – PD Days (No School)
- November 19 – First Quarter Report Cards
- November 19 – Parent Teacher Conferences (6pm – 9pm)
- November 20 – Parent Teacher Conferences (10am – 12pm) (No School)
- Friday, November 27 – PD Day (No School)