We had another great week of learning!
In Social Studies, students finished our unit on the Regions of Canada by creating their own multiple-choice quiz games using Kahoot. Students will have a chance to challenge one another and test their knowledge this week by taking one another’s quizzes.
In Math, we are a few days into our unit on fractions. Second quarter will bring more challenging math for the students, as our first quarter was mostly review material. Please continue to check your child’s marks on MySchoolManagement so that you are aware of their current progress.
French – Verb Quizzes
Mrs. Smylie will be giving students weekly quizzes on the French verbs etre and avoir until they are mastered as this is one of the foundational concepts in French.
- Tuesday – French Quiz
- Wednesday – Books of the Bible Memory Quiz
- Friday – Spelling Quiz 7, Math Test 4
- November 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
- November 12–13 – PD Days (No School)
- November 19 – First Quarter Report Cards
- November 19 – Parent Teacher Conferences (6pm – 9pm)
- November 20 – Parent Teacher Conferences (10am – 12pm) (No School)
- Friday, November 27 – PD Day (No School)