My apologies for the late arrival of this week’s blog post! I have been dealing with some technical difficulties, which have now hopefully been worked around.
Please take note of the following announcements:
As the school year progresses we are sincerely grateful for the support of families in providing materials for our classrooms. Our Grade Three class could use some boxes of tissue and Lysol wipes to help fight the nasty cold and flu bugs that have been going around. If you would like to provide any of these items for our classroom, please send them with your child in the coming weeks. We would be very thankful.
PD Day, Weather Permitting
As indicated on our online school year calendar, we have a currently scheduled Professional Development Day Friday, February 1st. However, if school is cancelled throughout this week, this PD Day will be cancelled and we will have classes to allow high school students to have time to complete their exams. Please watch our social media accounts for any updates regarding this date.
- Tuesday: Math Test 13
- Wednesday: Language Test 8
- Thursday: Spelling Test 16
- February 1 – Professional Development Day (No School- see announcement above)
- February 7 – Report Cards/Parent-Teacher Conferences (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- February 8 – Parent-Teacher Conferences (10:00 – 12:00 AM) (No School)
- February 11-15 – Love of Reading Week
- February 15 – Skiing for Grades 3-8 and Grade 10
- February 18 – Islander Day (No School)
That is all for now! Have a wonderful week!