Here we are! This is the last week of the school year!! May I take this opportunity to thank you all for partnering with us in your child’s education. It was a good year, despite the challenges that COVID brought us along the way. Please read on to find out what this week has in store for us.
Grade 1-3 Field Trip
The weather forecast is unfortunately not in our favour for Monday’s field trip. It is going to be postponed, so tomorrow will be a regular school day for us. We will monitor the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday, and further information will come tomorrow once we know which day our field trip will take place on. If you have not yet paid for your child’s participation in this activity, please remember to do so on Monday. The cost is $8.00, and you may pay either with cash or via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the password “Bonshaw“.
School Closing Information:
Friday, June 17 – School Closing (Half Day)
- Regular start times (Elementary 8:45am/Junior High & High School 9:00am)
- School closing program (9:30am)
- Dismissed to classrooms (11:30am)
- Students to be picked up by 12:00pm
- Students in Grades 1-11 are expected to attend in school-appropriate clothing
- Lost & Found will be set up – anything not claimed will be donated
- Report Cards will be published in My School Management in the afternoon following school closing
Wednesday, June 15th: Kindergarten Graduation at 6 pm
Thursday, June 16th: NO SCHOOL
Friday, June 17th: School Closing (Half Day)
Friday, June 24th: Family Fun Day (Sandspit)
Here’s to a wonderful final week of school!