Good Evening Parents,
I want to wish all the mothers a Happy Mother’s Day. I hope you were all spoiled today and were able to have a relaxing day.
This Week in Grade Two
Language: Students will continue to read “The Sword in the Tree”. Students will work on spelling list # 25.
Math: Students will learn about perimeter, be introduced to the five times tables, and review fractions.
Social Studies: Students will continue to study the Cordillera Region.
There are only a few days left to order your 2020-21 Yearbooks! All orders and payment must be submitted by next Wednesday, May 12th. The price for this year’s yearbook is $20.
Payment Options Include:
- Cash & order form given to Homeroom Teacher
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org using the password “yearbook2021”
- Please include Student’s name when ordering via e-transfer
- Debit (paid in school office)
Assessments this Week:
Wednesday: Math test
Thursday: Comprehension quiz Chapter 11 – The Sword in the Tree
Friday: Spelling Test # 25
- Tuesday, May 18 – UPEI Track and Field Day (Grades 3-6)
- Thursday, May 20 – Arts Coffee House
- Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (NO SCHOOL)
Enjoy your week!