I hope you have all enjoyed the long weekend. Such a nice day today to be outside enjoying the beautiful day. Please take note of the following regarding our grade two class this week:
This Week in Grade Two
Language: Students will begin spelling list # 27, and continue to review their phonics charts.
Math: Students will review subtraction with borrowing from the tens place, hundreds place, and thousands place. As well, students will continue to practice borrowing across zeros. Students will learn about rounded numbers and how to round to the nearest 10’s place.
Social Studies: Students will finish the Great Lakes Region of Canada.
PEI Humane Society Kittens
Students In grade 5 are collecting items for new kittens at the Humane Society if you would like to contribute.
- Wednesday – Math Test
- Thursday – Phonics Test
- Friday – Spelling Test #27
- Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day (No School)
- Tuesday, May 25 – Twin Day (theme/dress-up day)
- Tuesday, June 1 – “Canada” Day (theme/dress-up day)
- Thursday, June 4 – Living Wax Museum for ESL Students (1pm – 3p)
Enjoy your week!