As we finish up the final few days of the third quarter, please take note of the following announcements:
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Wednesday evening (April 17) from 6-9pm and Thursday morning (April 18) from 10am-12pm. As we did in the first half of the year, we will use SignUp.com, an online web-based platform, for parents registering for conferences with their child’s teachers.
USING SIGNUP.COM TO REGISTER
- Go to https://signup.com/go/rqeYXye
- Click “view” beside the teacher’s name you want to sign up for first (orange box)
- Choose an available timeslot for that teacher by clicking the green “sign up” button
- Log in via Facebook OR enter your email address (you need to click “confirm” on the next page)
- Fill in your name and your child’s name; your phone number is NOT required
- Click “save and done”
- Click “save” at the top of the screen (blue and white box)
As we take the time to reflect on Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection this coming weekend, it is our prayer that you gain a deeper appreciation and love for the Lord. Please note that in honour of this, we will not have classes on Good Friday or on Easter Monday. Classes will resume Tuesday, April 23rd.
Have a fantastic week.