Hello Kindergarten Families,
What beautiful weather we have been having! I hope you were able to enjoy some outside time with your little ones and have fun.
Thank you for the treats that were sent in for our Fall Party. last Friday. We all had fun working together to complete a scavenger hunt game with our reading buddies. What a hoot.
We have been learning so many things this quarter. Your senior kindergarten students have learned to count up to 20 and identify numbers 1 to 10. They have learned the 5 short vowel sounds as well as consonants Bb, Tt, Ff, & Ll. Blending the vowels and the consonants together is the next challenge that equip them for reading three letter words. SO exciting!
**Please mark your calendar as the following three weeks are short school weeks due to P.D and Remembrance Day events.
- Friday, Nov. 4 – GCS In-House Teacher Convention (No School)
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
- Monday, Nov. 14 – Friday, Nov. 18 – OCC Collection Week
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Report Cards are posted after school
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Usborne Book Sale (Mrs. Biech) Kindergarten and Elementary students will have the opportunity to look at and books from Mrs. Biech’s Usborne collection and make a Christmas wish list for parents
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Parent-Teacher Conferences 5pm – 7pm (Kindergarten and Elementary Students)
- Friday, Nov. 18 – No school for Kindergarten and Elementary Students
Thank you for your kind words and support as we meet or email. Your children are such fun to spend the day with.
Mrs. Laura Perry