Soooooo… I want to give a heads up that today the children brought their container of SLIME home. I asked them to ask their parents when and where they were to play with it and NOT to open it in the car…
I hope you all made it home clean and tidy.
**I fully understand that I will not be getting any coffee gifts on Monday morning because of this…** so sorry for any trouble…
Your children had a ball this week in Kindergarten. Each day we had a special science activity planned for the class to investigate. I hope you enjoyed the pictures that have been posted on social media that captured many of the events.
Things to watch for:
- Friday, Oct. 28 – Fall Parties more info to follow
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – GCS Pancake Breakfast/GBC Fall Market
- Tuesday, Nov. 1 – GCS Donor Appreciation Night (6:30pm)
- Friday, Nov. 4 – GCS In-House Teacher Convention (NO School)
- Thursday, Nov. 10 – GCS Remembrance Day Ceremony (9:30am)
- Thursday, Nov. 10 – End of 1st Quarter
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Report Cards go home
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Usborne Book Sale (Mrs. Biech)
- Thursday, Nov. 17 – Parent-Teacher Conferences 5pm – 7pm (Elementary)
- Friday, Nov. 18 – (No School)
Have a great weekend everyone.
See you Monday.