Isaiah 30:18 (NLT) Isaiah encourages us with these words: “The Lord still waits for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for him to help them.” “Lord, teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
Father, our days are going by so quickly, help us to be kind and loving with each other.
Your children are learning many ways to show kindness to their classmates and you at home. They are so precious! I wish you could see how they “try again” when they know they may have answered someone in an unkind way. We are counting our “wins” of self correction. Our class is such a place of growth in so many ways. I love my job!
Thank you for helping us celebrate our fall party this week by sending in treats for us to enjoy.
Things to watch for next week include:
Letter H; Vote on a new Community Helper; Show and Tell: an item of your choice (needs to be small enough to fit in the school bag)
• Thursday, Nov. 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
• Friday, Nov. 12 – GCS Professional Development (No School)
• Monday, Nov. 15 – GCS Professional Development (No School)
• Thursday, Nov. 18 – Q1 Report Cards
• Thursday, Nov. 18 – Parent-Teacher Conferences (Elem. 5pm – 7pm)
• Friday, Nov. 19 – (No School)
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our beautiful province safe.
Have a good weekend, I hear Saturday will be beautiful.
Mrs. Laura Perry