Hello Families of GCS Kindergarten,
What a fun week we had! I hope you had a chance to see the post that showcased many of our students enjoying our STEM week. Here is a link if you did not see it yet: https://www.facebook.com/GCSPEI/videos/284694046862966/
I hope you heard some fun stories that made you smile.
I would like to thank you for the extra work you have gone to to keep your children home when they have the sniffles or a cough lately. I understand this is not usually an easy endeavor. Again, I say thank you for your efforts as they come up.
The children will be learning about the letter Nn and making a blend ladder with it; using the addition family 1 and 2; and they will be voting on a new community helper.
Show and Tell
Bring in item that begins with the same letter as your child’s name.
Dates to watch for:
- Friday, Oct. 29 – Kindergarten will have a Fall Down on the Farm theme day. Your child can dress up for our Fall party as any farm animal or farmer type idea * this is not a Halloween Costume Party
- We are accepting any packaged/purchased treats healthy or otherwise to share in the afternoon
- *we are low on paper plates if anyone has extra in their stash and would like to share…
- Thursday, Nov. 11 – Remembrance Day (No School)
- Friday, Nov. 12 – GCS Professional Development (No School)
- Monday, Nov. 15 – GCS Professional Development (No School)
Have a blessed week and I will see you Monday.