Welcome to our JK and SK Blog post.
My name is Mrs. Laura Perry. This year I will be entering my 21st year teaching at Grace Christian School. Of those 21 years, 12 have been team-teaching with the lovely Mrs. Judy Squires. We love spending our days with the youngest students in our great school.
Drop off for elementary students will begin at 8:35am. Class begins at 8:45am.
*Parents feel free to take your child out of the vehicle, hug and kiss them goodbye. Your child will walk towards Mrs. Wainwright who will lead them to our door.
The elementary school day concludes at 2:45pm. As we see your car pull up, with the help of extra staff, your child will be directed to you at the drop off/ pick up zone.
Wednesday morning your child will need:
1. Kit bag
2. Lunch Box containing a Healthy snack (no candy, chips or pop in the kindergarten classroom except on party days) Healthy lunch Since water fountains will remain closed for now, we do recommend students have their own spill-proof water bottles, which will also need to be cleaned daily. Students will be able to refill their bottles as necessary throughout the day.
3. A change of shoes (shoes that will remain at school)
4. A change of clothes (undergarments, socks, top and pants *please label with your child’s name)
5. School supplies can be brought on the first day of school if not done on the meet and greet day last week.
6. Please do not let your child bring any toys from home.
After School Care
For any information regarding the GCS After School Care Program, please contact Mrs. Victoria Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme verse for this year is:
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call the office and leave a message at 902-628-1668
Looking forward to beginning a fresh new year with you.
Mrs. Laura Perry