It’s Winter Carnival Week at GCS. As a lead-up to March Break, we will be having school-wide dress-up days. While participation is optional, students who take part will be awarded with some prizes from Student Council.
Monday, March 19th – Pajama Day- Wear your finest pjs and slippers.
Tuesday, March 20th – Mathlete vs. Athlete – Are you more of a nerd or a jock? Choose your side and dress the part!
Wednesday, March 21st – Hawaiian Day – Aloha! Come dressed in your tropical attire.
Thursday, March 22nd – Favorite Things Day – Favorite team, favorite profession, favorite clothes… it’s your pick!
Friday, March 23 – Skating from 1:00 to 2:00…leaving the school at 12:30 thank you for driving us!
Happy March Break See you Wednesday April 4th. Happy Easter. Thank you, Jesus!
**We are continuing to work on connecting you with our News Blog. This Monday I will be asking you to:
- carefully type/print your email address that you would like our News Blog sent too
- double check your email address is correct
- add your name and the name of your child underneath your email address
- send it in your child’s lunch bag for us to confirm your subscription
- our computer team will connect you one by one
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
See you Monday.
Mrs. Laura Perry